Newbie agent opportunity
MORE, REALTORS are growing and interviewing for experience real estate professionals who are looking to build their business and reach their full potential. We offer exceptional commission structures to choose from and proprietary technology and tools to help grow our associates business.
We have a limited number of opportunities for newly licensed real estate professionals (within the 12 months) who want to make real estate brokerage their full time career. Qualified candidates can expect coaching, mentoring, lead opportunities and MORE.
What does it take to be successful in real estate sales?
Successful sales professionals across industries seem to share the following personal traits:
- They set goals and have a plan of action to achieve them : They are goal oriented, They are able to develop a plan and stick to it. They are persistent and consistent.
- They are committed to their success: They are fully committed to their business. They give their full attention and effort to being the best at what they do.
- They maintain a positive attitude - They are happy and confident in themsleves and their ability to success in real estate sales. They don't let temporary setbacks keep them down.
- They are ethical in all their dealings : They are honest and professional. They are someone people can trust.
- They are a team player: In real estate sales it's all about cooperation and working together. Successful real estate professionals must be able to work effectively with people.
- They have good communication skills - They have ability to network and reach out to their sphere of influence and be able to contact people they don't know. They are good communicators and able to make themselves understood.
Does This Sound Like You?
Let's talk. You can call me directly at 314-332-1010 or you can simply complete the form below and we can set up a time to talk and see how you can benefit from the opportunities we offer.